We are excited to welcome you to Barrydowne College, a re-engagement high school for students ages 18 to 21.
Barrydowne College is eager to welcome students back to campus. In order to minimize line-ups and congestion at the office, Barrydowne College has moved its registration form online.
2 STEPS TO REGISTER:
- Complete the online Registration Form (approximately 20 minutes to complete).
- All NEW students are required to book an appointment to come into the school to select courses with Guidance and meet with the Principal. We will be hosting Guidance/Principal appointments between 9:00 am and 2:30 pm on August 27, 31 and September 3. Starting September 7th, registration appointments will be available weekdays 9:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Classes begin Tuesday, September 7th. Classes run 9:00 AM to 2:40 PM weekdays.
Once you have completed the registration form, you will need to book an appointment with our Guidance teacher, Melissa Julian-Stiller, in order to select your courses for the 2021-2022 school year. Your appointment will also include a meeting with our Principal, Susan Kett. Click on the link below.
- If you are selecting in-person learning at Barrydowne College, you will need to be fully vaccinated. See above, or contact the school, for more information.
- all people are required to wear a face mask whilst on campus (we can supply) and are required to answer COVID-19 screening questions daily upon entry to the school.
- All students must enter and exit the school via the Barrydowne College side entrance of Cambrian College (in Parking Lot #15)
- If you are unable to complete the online registration form, or have any questions, please call the school office at 705.566.2302. We will be happy to help you!
- Classes begin Tuesday, September 7th. Classes run 9:00 AM to 2:40 PM weekdays.